Handshake. Connecting talent to opportunity.
Students- Trouble making an advising appointment? 1) Login to Handshake with your ASU email address. 2) Under Your Profile under Education, pick your education level (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate), college (Ira A Fulton Schools of Engineering), and major; 3) and, under User Settings on the Account tab, pick School year (Freshmen-Alumni)
Alumni- You need your ASURITE ID and password or your ASU email address. Call ASU’s Technology Office at 480.965.6500 to have your ASU id reset.
Handshake is your one-stop tool to:
- Schedule career advising appointments
- Declare your interests by updating your profile
- Post your résumé for employers to see
- Apply for jobs and internships targeted to only ASU students and alumni
- Schedule on-campus interviews for jobs and internships to which you have been invited
- Receive emails about upcoming career events
- Build a Job Search Agent to monitor jobs as soon as they are posted
Access Optimal Résumé and GoinGlobal on Handshake’s Resource page.
- Log in to Handshake to discover why ASU ranks in the top 10 for graduate employ-ability.
- Recruit highly-qualified ASU students and alumni for professional internships and full-time degree-required career positions.
If your position is not a professional internship or degree-required position, please consider these alternate resources:
ASU Faculty and Staff
See what your students see.
- Click “Sign-up for an Account“.
- Register using your ASURITE email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Select “student/alumni”.
- Select “Arizona State University”. Please do not select any campus options.
- Your request will be reviewed within a few days.